Monday, August 26, 2013

Ksenia Tsykunova








Ksenia Tsykunova  (b. 1986, Moscow)
Taken 16 July 2013
Zhdanov, Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine
Canon EOS 5D Mark II




In different periods of time I have dealt with various things, starting with the studying of social and economic geography of the USA and ending with short film directing. Now I have another passion – street photography. I started taking pictures in 2012 and it seems to me it’s for life. The reality that surrounds us, is so poetic, paradoxical, surreal, subtleingeniousironic and irreversible, so it would be a big mistake for me just to pass by and miss it.  

took this picture in Mariupol (Ukraine). And it gave me great pleasure to shoot in this town with its two huge steel mills, colourful seaport, kilometres of sand beaches and uninhibited people. The circumstances were very prosaic. The boy just asked me to take some photos as he jumped from the swing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment